Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: R.I.P Kevin DuBrow

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kevin DuBrow, lead singer of the popular 1980s heavy metal band Quiet Riot, has been found dead from unknown causes at his home in Las Vegas, authorities said on Monday.

    DuBrow, 52, was found dead at about 5:20 p.m. on Sunday, a spokeswoman for the Clark County Coroner?s Office said. She said an autopsy would be conducted to determine the cause of death.

    ?I can?t even find the words to say,? Quiet Riot bandmate Frankie Banali said on his Web site. ?Please respect my privacy as I mourn the passing and honor the memory of my dearest friend, Kevin DuBrow.?

    Quiet Riot, which was founded in the mid-1970s, topped the Billboard charts in 1983 with the album ?Metal Health,? spurred on by the massive hit single ?*** on Feel the Noize.?

    The band has since endured break-ups and personnel changes but released a new album in 2006 and continued to tour sporadically.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Wow Rog thats terrible news, I remember them
    when they went #1 I seen them in concert
    in 83 they opened for Sabbath it was in
    Rockford Ill. A great memory. That is lousy
    news Prayers.

    CW

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today I was listening to the news on the local rock station and they said that the test had come back and Kevin DuBrow died of a cocaine overdose. That's sad, but I guess it's Rock and Roll

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic